The short answer is no, but it is possible that some water, in solid form of ice and or frost may be found on several planets including at Mercury’s north pole and possibly at its south pole, there may also be water floating around in the atmosphere of Venus, in a similar form to our clouds.
All of the planets made up of gas such as Saturn and its quite possibly have water in the form of ice in their cores. Some scientists say that there is evidence that Jupiter’s moon Europa may have not only ice but also liquid water.
- Common Questions
- Are there any planets still to be found?
- Do any planets have any living things?
- Do any planets have water on them?
- Near Miss Asteroids – Example of 2012DA14
- The Apollo 11 Expedition
- What different elements are the planets made of?
- What is a space rocket made of?
- What is the most interesting planet?
- What order do the planets go in?
- Which is the newest planet?
- Which is the oldest planet?
- Contact Us
- How did the Earth form?
- The Planets
- The Solar System